Thursday, November 10, 2011

Tell me whyyyy!?

Does anyone want to tell me why the locker room attendant at the gym HATES us?

I love my gym - adore my gym - so when i get off the subway (straight from work - this is how much i love my gym) i enjoy swiping my gym membership card, walking up 2 - 1/2 flights of stairs to the very decently scented locker room. But then i am faced with, Maria (allegedly this is her name). Her mug, no matter how sweetly i smile, not matter how courteous i am, no matter how much i follow the rules, Maria just gives me her mug. I do believe she snuck in a sneer at me today when i politely said hello to her upon my arrival.

I am just not quite sure what it is i have to do. I don't wanna get racist or anything but i look just as latina as any other latina that attends our gym.

The other day it was quite enjoyable, Maria was out and her understudy was SO SWEET.

Maria is a bitch. that's just the end of it.